New Town of Wallkill Supervisor named Honorary Event Chair
Boys & Girls Clubs is delighted to announce that the 2012 Orange County Celebrity Dinner will be held at Kuhl’s Highland House on Friday, April 20, 2012.
Newly elected Town of Wallkill Supervisor Dan Depew will serve as Honorary Event Chairman for this event, and this year’s forty Celebrity Servers will each decorate their table and dress according to the theme of “Television Shows From Your Childhood.”
“The Boys and Girls Clubs is an essential aspect of our community in that they offer families an avenue to help further enrich their children through positive experiences,” said Depew. “I am proud to be the Honorary Chair of this year’s Celebrity Dinner, which focuses on raising the resources needed to support this program. I thank everyone who has donated to this program despite the tough fiscal climate, because even a small donation becomes a large investment in a child’s future.”
The Celebrity Servers earn tips from their tables, and the server who earns the most money in tips wins the glory and the coveted “Tip Challenge” trophy. Last year Chris Masters and Joanna Greenwald won the Tip Challenge with an impressive $3400 in tips, and they’re back again, this time with Edible Arrangements’ Judy Annunziata and Northwestern Mutual’s Nikki Regina, to make it two in a row!
This year’s Celebrity Servers are:
- Hon. Legislator Myrna Kemnitz, Faith Piatt, Shawn Dell Joyce, Karen Mejia, Chris White, Carmel Wilson & Jamie Cupolo
- Hon. Legislator Mike Paduch & Hon. Councilman Eric Valentin
- Hon. Supervisor Karl Brabanec
- Hon. Mayor Brian Maher & Kellie King
- Hon. Councilman Ralph Carr & Hon. Councilman Dan Tulp
- Austin DuBois, Scott Wohl, Lynn Cione & Claudia Jacobs
- Hon. Town Clerk Kelly Eskew & Ellen Quimby
- Frank Fini & Patrick English
- Gianna Franco & Jonnie Wesley-Krueger
- Kristina LeHane & Jeremy Landolfa
- Chris Masters, Joanna Greenwald-Masters, Nikki Regina & Judy Annunziata
- Tim McCausland with Amanda Hassenmayer, Kaylie Hughes & Patty LeBlanc
- Karen Minogue & Josh Sommers
- Nub & Mike Bliss
- Derrik Wynkoop & Marcia Jacobowitz
- Town of Wallkill Court System
New this year, the Celebrity Servers will compete against one another in Server Challenges based on old TV game shows like “The Match Game,” “Let’s Make a Deal,” “Family Feud” and many more. The winners of these Server Challenges will add $100 to their Tip Challenge total, courtesy of ten area businesses.
Each Server Team is also providing a Silent Auction item for the event, and the monies raised from that auction item will be added to their Tip Challenge total.
This event sells out every year, so early reservations are strongly encouraged. Social Hour begins at 6pm, and Dinner will begin promptly at 7pm. Tickets for the event are $60 per person and include appetizers, a four-course plated dinner, beer, wine and soft drinks as well as all the entertainment of the event!
All monies raised at this event stay in Orange County to support the programming in the Townships of Wallkill and Crawford. If you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation to support your favorite Server or Server Team, or if you are able to attend, please RSVP by calling the Clubs at 845-342-8833.