The Misner Agency’s President named event’s Honorary Event Chair for second year
Boys & Girls Clubs is delighted to announce that the 2012 Sullivan County Celebrity Dinner will be held on Friday, March 9, 2012 at The Clubhouse at The Villa Roma.
The legendary Greg Goldstein will once again serve as Chairman for this event, and this year’s forty Celebrity Servers will each decorate their table and dress according to the theme of “Television Shows From Your Childhood.”
Goldstein said, “I am delighted to once again serve as Chair for the Sullivan County Celebrity Dinner. This event brings together some of Sullivan County’s most famous and infamous local celebrities to sing, dance and entertain, all to support the hundreds of children who find a safe, fun place to play at Boys & Girls Clubs’ programs in Sullivan County.“
The Celebrity Servers earn tips from their tables, and the server who earns the most money in tips wins the glory and the coveted “Tip Challenge” trophy. Last year Assemblywoman Aileen Gunther & staff won the Tip Challenge with an impressive $4400 in tips, and she’s back again this year to make it three in a row! This year’s servers are:
- Hon. Assemblywoman Aileen M. Gunther with Hon. Legislature Chairman Scott Samuelson & Deputy County Treasurer Nancy Buck
- Hon. Legislator Alan Sorensen
- Hon. Legislator Cora Edwards with Bill Liblick, Sean Rieber & David Sager
- Hon. Sheriff Michael Schiff & Undersheriff Eric Chaboty
- Hon. District Attorney James Farrell
- Hon. Fallsburg Supervisor Steve Vegliante & Councilman Nathan Steingart
- Hon. Thompson Supervisor Tony Cellini, Paul Ciliberto & Michelle Semerano
- Superintendent Michael Vanyo, Dan Parkhurst, Jack Strassman & Gary Siegel
- Superintendent Dan Teplesky & Denise Cedeira-Thornton
- Gerry Skoda and JP McGuirk
- Krissy Walsh, Dutch’s Tavern
- Wayne Zanetti & George Kinne, JeffBank
- John Makovic
- Susan Diamond & Matthew Sush
- Terri Ward & Matt Dorcas
- Russ Heyman & Professor Paul Reifenheiser
- Allan Scott & Michele Klugman-Resnick
- Roberta Byron-Lockwood, Helena Manzione & Luiz Aragon
- Greg Karpinski & The Wurtsboro Board of Trade
New this year, the Celebrity Servers will compete against one another in Server Challenges based on old TV game shows like “The Match Game,” “Let’s Make a Deal,” “Family Feud” and many more. The winners of these Server Challenges will add $100 to their Tip Challenge total, courtesy of ten area businesses.
Each Server Team is also providing a Silent Auction item for the event, and the monies raised from that auction item will be added to their Tip Challenge total.
This event sells out every year, so early reservations are strongly encouraged. Social Hour begins at 6pm, and Dinner will begin promptly at 7pm. Tickets for the event are $55 per person and include appetizers, a four-course plated dinner, beer, wine and soft drinks as well as all the entertainment of the event!
All monies raised at this event stay in Sullivan County to support the Boys & Girls Clubs in Monticello, Fallsburg and Liberty. If you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation to support your favorite Server or Server Team, or if you are able to attend, please RSVP by calling the Clubs at 845-342-8833.