BACKPACKS for HOPE
From July 13th to August 13th, host sites will be collecting backpacks and other school supplies that will be distributed to families between August 23rd to August 27th.
Applications for backpacks will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as resources allow.
If you are interested in contributing, but cannot visit one of our host sites, you can still donate below! If you have any questions or concerns, give our office a call at (845) 342-8833!
2021 Host Sites
Thank you to this year's host site locations! We couldn't do this without YOU! Stop by these locations from July 20 to August 15 to donate backpacks and other school supplies today! (Check back often as more locations may be added)
- Absolutely Flowers: 430 NY-211, Middletown
- Allstate: 50 Carpenter Avenue, Middletown
- BHG Rand Realty: 55 Main Street, Pine Bush
- Crystal Run Healthcare:
- 95 Crystal Run Road, Middletown
- 155 Crystal Run Road, Middletown
- 855 Route 17M, Monroe
- 61 Emerald Place, Rock Hill
- Dana Distributors: 52 Hatfield Lane, Goshen
- Edible Arrangements:
- 215 Larking Drive #102B, Monroe
- Garnet Medical Center (formerly Catskill Regional Medical Center): 68 Harris Bushville Road, Harris
- Jeff Bank:
- 4499 State Route 17B, Callicoon
- 561 Route 55, Eldred
- 4864 State Route 52, Jeffersonville
- 19 Church Street, Liberty
- 33 Main Street, Livingston Manor
- 1278 State Route 52, Loch Sheldrake
- 18 Anawana Lake Road, Monticello
- 19 Forestburgh Road, Monticello
- 155 Kirk Road, Narrowsburg
- 20-22 Fowler Street, Port Jervis
- 1460 State Route 17B, White Lake
- 2930 US Route 209, Wurtsboro
- Liberty Fitness Center: 85 North Main Street, Liberty
- Liberty Mutual: 360 Rt 211 East Suite 108, Middletown
- Misner Agency:
- 52 Main Street, Livingston Manor
- 754 Route 284, Westtown
- 489 State Route 52, Woodbourne
- 610 Route 211 East, Suite 2, Middletown
- Nebrasky Plumbing: 1019 Route 17M, Suite 3, Monroe
- Resorts World Casino: 888 Resorts World Drive, Monticello
- Revere Smelting: 65 Ballard Road, Middletown
- River Reporter: 93 Erie Avenue, Narrowsburg
- Staples: 470 Route 211 East, Middletown
- Town of Mt. Hope Town Hall: 1706 Route 211 West, Otisville
- Town of Wallkill Town Hall: 99 Tower Drive, Middletown
Interested in Partnering as a Host Site?
Interested in Applying?
If you are interested in applying for your child(ren) to receive school supplies through Backpacks for Hope, please print and fill out the appropriate application below. Instructions for submission can be found on the first page of each application.
Children who do not attend Boys & Girls Clubs' before or after school programs and/or our summer day day camps are required to also submit financial documentation to be considered.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as our resources allow by the date below.
If submitting for multiple children, please fill out a separate application for each child.
The application MUST be received by our office no later than August 6, 2021.