BACKPACKS for HOPE
From July 13th to August 12th, host sites will be collecting backpacks and other school supplies that will be distributed to families between August 22nd to August 26th.
Applications for backpacks will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as resources allow.
If you are interested in contributing, but cannot visit one of our host sites, you can still donate below! If you have any questions or concerns, give our office a call at (845) 342-8833!
2022 Host Sites
Thank you to this year's host site locations! We couldn't do this without YOU! We are currently accepting applications to be a 2022 Host Site. Please reach out to Barbi Neumann-Marty at 845-342-8833 to apply to be a host site.
2022 Host Sites:
- Allstate: 50 Carpenter Avenue, Middletown
- BHG Rand Realty: 55 Main Street, Pine Bush
- Catskill Hudson Bank:
- Monticello Branch
4445 State Route 42 North
Monticello, NY 12701
- Rock Hill Branch
244 Rock Hill Drive
Rock Hill, NY 12775
- Grahamsville Branch
279 Main Street
Grahamsville, NY 12740
- Ellenville Branch
103 Canal Street
Ellenville, NY 12428
- Middletown Branch
643 Route 211 East Suite 1
Middletown, NY 10941
- Narrowsburg Branch
122 Kirks Road
Narrowsburg, NY 12764
- Callicoon Branch
9 Lower Main Street
Callicoon, NY 12723
- Monticello Branch
- Crystal Run Healthcare:
- 95 Crystal Run Road, Middletown
- 155 Crystal Run Road, Middletown
- 855 Route 17M, Monroe
- 61 Emerald Place, Rock Hill
- Dana Distributors: 52 Hatfield Lane, Goshen
- Garnet Medical Center (formerly Catskill Regional Medical Center): 68 Harris Bushville Road, Harris
- Hannaford Supermarkets
Middletown, 30 Tower Dr, Middletown, NY 10941
Pine Bush, 31 Ted Dr, Pine Bush, NY 12566
Walden, 78 Oak St, Walden, NY 12586
New Windsor, 2636 NY-32, New Windsor, NY 12553
Pawling, 162 NY-22, Pawling, NY 12564
- Liberty Mutual: 360 Rt 211 East Suite 108, Middletown
- Misner Agency:
- 52 Main Street, Livingston Manor
- 754 Route 284, Westtown
- 489 State Route 52, Woodbourne
- 610 Route 211 East, Suite 2, Middletown
- Nebrasky Plumbing: 1019 Route 17M, Suite 3, Monroe
- River Reporter: 93 Erie Avenue, Narrowsburg
- Staples: 470 Route 211 East, Middletown
- Town of Mt. Hope Town Hall: 1706 Route 211 West, Otisville
- Town of Wallkill Town Hall: 99 Tower Drive, Middletown
Interested in Partnering as a Host Site?
Interested in Applying?
If you are interested in applying for your child(ren) to receive school supplies through Backpacks for Hope, please print and fill out the appropriate application below. Instructions for submission can be found on the first page of each application.
Children who do not attend Boys & Girls Clubs' before or after school programs and/or our summer day day camps are required to also submit financial documentation to be considered.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as our resources allow by the date below.
If submitting for multiple children, please fill out a separate application for each child.
The application MUST be received by our office no later than August 5, 2022.