BACKPACKS for HOPE
From July 15th to August 15th, host sites will be collecting backpacks and other school supplies that will be distributed to families between August 26th to August 30th.
Applications for backpacks will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as resources allow.
If you are interested in contributing, but cannot visit one of our host sites, you can still donate below! If you have any questions or concerns, give our office a call at (845) 342-8833!
2019 Host Sites
Thank you to this year's host site locations! We couldn't do this without YOU! Stop by these locations from July 16 to August 16 to donate backpacks and other school supplies today! (Check back often as more locations may be added)
- Absolutely Flowers: 430 NY-211, Middletown
- Allstate: 50 Carpenter Avenue, Middletown
- BHG Rand Realty: 55 Main Street, Pine Bush
- Catskill Regional Medical Center: 68 Harris Bushville Road, Harris
- Crystal Run Healthcare:
- 95 Crystal Run Road, Middletown
- 155 Crystal Run Road, Middletown
- 109 Rykowski Lane, Middletown
- 61 Emerald Place, Rock Hill
- Dana Distributors: 52 Hatfield Lane, Goshen
- Edible Arrangements:
- 125 Dolson Avenue, Middletown
- 215 Larking Drive #102B, Monroe
- Jeff Bank:
- 4499 State Route 17B, Callicoon
- 561 Route 55, Eldred
- 4864 State Route 52, Jeffersonville
- 19 Church Street, Liberty
- 33 Main Street, Livingston Manor
- 1278 State Route 52, Loch Sheldrake
- 18 Anawana Lake Road, Monticello
- 19 Forestburgh Road, Monticello
- 155 Kirk Road, Narrowsburg
- 20-22 Fowler Street, Port Jervis
- 1460 State Route 17B, White Lake
- 2930 US Route 209, Wurtsboro
- Liberty Fitness Center: 85 North Main Street, Liberty
- Liberty Mutual: 360 NY-211 East, Suite 108, Middletown
- Misner Agency:
- 52 Main Street, Livingston Manor
- 192 Tower Drive Suite 300, Middletown
- 754 Route 284, Westtown
- 489 State Route 52, Woodbourne
- Nebrasky Plumbing: 1019 Route 17M, Suite 3, Monroe
- Orange Regional Medical Center: 110 Crystal Run Road, Middletown
- Resorts World Catskills: 888 Resorts World Drive, Monticello
- Revere Smelting & Refining: 65 Ballard Road, Middletown
- River Reporter: 93 Erie Avenue, Narrowsburg
- Roscoe Beer Company: 145 Rockland Road, Roscoe
- Roscoe Diner: 1906 Old Route 17, Roscoe
- Town of Mt. Hope Town Hall: 1706 Route 211 West, Otisville
- Town of Neversink Town Hall: PO Box 307 273 Main Street, Grahamsville
- Town of Wallkill Town Hall: 99 Tower Drive, Middletown
- Spiro's: 179 Rockland Road, Roscoe
Interested in Partnering as a Host Site?
Interested in Applying?
If you are interested in applying for your child(ren) to receive school supplies through Backpacks for Hope, please print and fill out the appropriate application below. Instructions for submission can be found on the first page of each application.
Children who do not attend Boys & Girls Clubs' before or after school programs and/or our summer day day camps are required to also submit financial documentation to be considered.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as our resources allow by the date below.
If submitting for multiple children, please fill out a separate application for each child.
The application MUST be received by our office no later than August 9, 2019.