The Giving Tree
The Giving Tree is a gift drive that will put clothing and gifts in the hands of 400+ children in need across Northern Orange & Sullivan Counties this holiday season!
Giving Tree host sites will display a non-denominational holiday tree with ornaments that list a child’s first name, age, and size/hobby information.
From November 12 through December 4, donors can sign up, take an ornament and return a gift for the child listed on their ornament.
From December 5 through December 20, the Club staff and volunteers will collect and distribute the gifts to Club kids and other children in need in our area. We help our Club kids and our campers, and then we also open the drive up to as many children as we can serve from communities outside our service area too!
If you are interested in sponsoring a child, but cannot visit one of our host sites to pick up an ornament, we're happy to email it to you! Please just give us a call at (845) 342-8833!
Interested in Applying?
If you are interested in applying for your child(ren) to receive gifts through The Giving Tree, please print and fill out the appropriate application below. Instructions for submission can be found on the first page of each application.
Children who do not attend Boys & Girls Clubs' before or after school programs and or our summer day day camps are required to also submit financial documentation to be considered.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis as long as our resources allow by the date below.
If submitting for multiple children, please fill out a separate application for each child.
The application MUST be received by our office no later than, November 8, 2019.
Interested in Becoming a Host Site?
If you are interested in becoming a host site for The Giving Tree, fill out the Host Site Sign Up form below.
Return the form to us, either via fax at (845) 342-8836 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than Friday, November 8, 2019, to ensure we include your municipality, business or organizations in all press releases and advertising, and to make sure your Giving Tree set-up arrives the week of November 11.
Thank You to our 2019 Host Site Locations
- Action Toward Independence, Inc.: Monticello, NY
- Allstate: Middletown, NY
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts: Liberty, NY
- Catskill Regional Medical Center: Harris, NY
- Cooper Arias: Mongaup Valley, NY
- Crystal Run Healthcare: Middletown, NY
- Dana Distributors: Goshen, NY
- Franklin Lackee, DDS: Middletown, NY
- Jeff Bank: Multiple locations
- Liberty Fitness Center: Liberty, NY
- Nebrasky Plumbing & Heating: Monroe, NY
- Rand Realty: Pine Bush, NY
- Raymour & Flanigan: Middletown, NY
- Resorts World Catskills: Monticello, NY
- Revere Smelting: Middletown, NY
- River Reporter: Narrowsburg, NY
- Roscoe Diner: Roscoe, NY
- Ross Electric: Ferndale, NY
- Schmidt's Wholesale: Monticello, NY
- St. Paul Lutheran Church: Liberty, NY
- Sullivan County Manager's Office: Monticello, NY
- The Heron Restaurant: Narrowsburg, NY
- The Misner Agency: Woodbourne, NY
- Town of Mount Hope Town Hall: Otisville, NY
- Town of Neversink: Neversink, NY
- Town of Wallkill Town Hall: Middletown, NY
- Walden Savings Bank: Circleville and Monticello, NY
- William A. Smith & Son Insurance: Montgomery, NY
Unable to get a gift but still want to donate to The Giving Tree? Just click the donate button below.